Monday, March 17, 2008

Planning...Hmmmm....

I'm planning out my year's schedule this week under a blanket of fresh snow. I can't wait to hit the road once again. I'm going winter stir crazy!!! Friday, I'm off to St. George for a week, then coming back to shoot a sure-to-be-exciting feature, headed to Squamish, kicking off RMH, and then wrestling with The Rocklands once again.

Meanwhile I've been out shooting in town with friends as they do their thing on the boulders. I love it!

Paul Robinson
Justin Roth
Pete Zoller
Lynn Hill
Yes, I can French-braid
Shey and Frankie!








1 comment:

Sara Lingafelter said...

Every guy should know how to french braid. Making yourself more useful in discretionary but important categories like haircare works to your advantage in a huge way.

I just stumbled on your blog and have already subscribed to the RSS... thanks for sharing your climbing life with the rest of us!