Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back from Virginia

I had an interesting stay in Virginia where I shot the local bouldering in Richmond and revisited my old stomping grounds. Ahhh, the ol' capital of the Confederacy. It is quite a change from the little bubble i live in called "Boulder." But, I'd be lying if I said my roots weren't still deeply planted in the South.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm off to Hueco Tanks for an unknown amount of time in the next couple days, during which this particular blog-site may be replaced. I will update that at least as frequently.

4 comments:

sock hands said...

professional!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

sock hands said...

i'll plant a root in YOUR south !!!!!!!111


oh... wait, no


DAMN!

sock hands said...

[celo burn backfire]

Mannphoto said...

i'll celo your burning backfire!

wait..yep, wicked.